According to Justia's Blawgsearch, the top 20 most popular Copyright Law Blawgs of all time:
2. Plagiarism Today
3. Chilling Effects Clearinghouse
4. Recording Industry vs The People
5. Chicago IP Litigation Blog
6. Likelihood of Confusion
8. Copyright Litigation Blog
11. Excess Copyright-
12. Internet Cases-
13. Ruling Imagination: Law and Creativity
14. Photo Attorney
15. Hearsay Culture
16. Case Clothesed For Fashion Law
17. eLegal Canton
18. Nolo Presents The Law in Plain English
19. Copyright Intellectual Property, Computer, Internet, E-Commerce Law
I am surprised that Techdirt is not high on the list, Mike Masnick provides excellent coverage and lively commentary on copyright law, copyright legislation, international treaties and agreements that would affect copyright law and breaks a lot of news there.
Thanks to all of you who link to and share items from Copyright Litigation Blog. You can also get realtime notice of new posts by following @raydowd on Twitter.
Copyright law, fine art and navigating the courts. All practice, no theory.Copyright Litigation Handbook (Thomson Reuters Westlaw 2012-2013) by Raymond J. Dowd
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Top 20 Copyright Law Blogs of All Time?
Labels: copyright infringement, copyright law, copyright litigation, copyright litigator, copyright registration