Monday, October 09, 2006

New York State Bar Association IP Law Section Book Signing

The New York State Bar Association IP Law Section has invited me to its annual meeting at the Sagamore Hotel on Lake George to do a book signing. My publisher, West has sponsored the coffee break, and I'll be signing books and meeting and greeting there. You can find the meeting program, which runs from October 12-15 here. Auspiciously, my very first book signing is scheduled on Friday the 13th. West will be raffling off an Ipod to celebrate the occasion, so make sure to stop by and say hello.

The IP Law Section has over 2,000 members and is one of the fastest-growing sectors of the New York State Bar Association, so this is quite an honor. The program looks diverse and stimulating, so I look forward to picking up my 9.5 CLE credits while enjoying the foliage.

I plan to visit other bar associations and trade organizations to give CLE programs and member education programs. I welcome invitations to speak or to participate in a panel.

If you can't make the book signing, you can still order the Copyright Litigation Handbook directly from West here. Please use OFFER NUMBER 523571.

No comments: